Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring / Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Sandra Bao, Celeste Brash, Gregor Clark, Alex Egerton, Brian Kluepfel, Tom Masters, Carolyn McCarthy, Kevin Raub
#1 best-selling guide to South America *
Lonely Planet South America on a Shoestring is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to skip, what hidden discoveries await you, and how to optimize your budget for an extended continental trip. Drift between river towns in the Amazon, shake it in Rio de Janeiro or hustle for traditional crafts in Ecuador all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South America and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's South America on a Shoestring Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, lifestyle, arts, religion, outdoor activities, cuisine, sports, environment, politics
- Over 170 maps
- Covers Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet South America on a Shoestring is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out Lonely Planet Argentina, Brazil or Chile & Easter Island, our most comprehensive guides that cover South America's top sights and offbeat experiences.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Sandra Bao, Celeste Brash, Gregor Clark, Alex Egerton, Brian Kluepfel, Tom Masters, Carolyn McCarthy, Kevin Raub, Paul Smith, Phillip Tang, Lucas Vidgen
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to South America. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA.
- Fås med följande bibliotekskort:
- Piki-kirjastot (Akaa, Hämeenkyrö-Tavastkyro, Ikaalinen-Ikalis, Juupajoki, Kangasala, Kihniö, Lempäälä, Mänttä-Vilppula, Nokia, Orivesi, Parkano, Pirkkala-Birkala, Punkalaidun, Pälkäne, Ruovesi, Sastamala, Tampere-Tammerfors, Urjala, Valkeakoski, Vesilahti, Virrat-Virdois, Ylöjärvi)
Du kan också vara intresserad av dessa...
Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring
travelling for beginners; travel survival; travel for dummies; money; budget; money travel; travel planet; book travel; traveller; traveler; for travel; traveling; will travel; if a traveler; the traveller
Planet, Lonely; Ray, Nick; Albiston, Isabel; Bloom, Greg; Eimer, David; Richmond, Simon; Stewart, Iain; Berkmoes, Ryan Ver; Waters, Richard; Williams, China - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Central America on a shoestring
Central America travel; Central America travel guide; Central America travel guidebook; Costa Rica; El Salvador; Belize; Honduras; Guatemala; Panama; Bay Islands; Tikal; Bocas del Toro; Monteverde; Great Blue Hole
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2013
Lonely Planet Peru
Book; guidebook; information; highlights; Spanish; tourism; recommendations; tours; itineraries; info; map; Lima; Machu Picchu; Lake Titicaca; Inca Trail; Cuzco; Nazca Lines; Colca Canyon; Chan Chan
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Pocket New York City
Lower East Side; Greenwich Village; Chelsea; Meatpacking district; Flatiron district; Upper East Side; Upper West Side; Harlem; Brooklyn guide; South Brooklyn; Williamsburg
Planet, Lonely; Louis, Regis St; Bonetto, Cristian - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Insight Guides: New Zealand
Insight Guides - APA 2012
Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia
valencia; guidebook; traveling; traveler; international travel; travel and tourism; travel services; travel tourism; travel tips; travel gifts; traveller
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017
Lonely Planet Pocket Paris
paris; guidebook; traveling; traveler; international travel; travel and tourism; travel services; travel tourism; travel tips; travel gifts; traveller
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017