Lonely Planet Best of Iceland / Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Best of Iceland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze in wonder at the celestial kaleidoscope of the Northern Lights, warm up with a soak in the Blue Lagoon and explore a sweeping spectrum of dramatic landscape in the Westfjords – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Iceland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Iceland:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- Covers Reykjavík, Southwest Iceland, the Golden Circle, West Iceland, The Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, Southeast Iceland, The Highlands and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Best of Iceland is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Iceland’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Need a guide to Reykjavik? Check out Pocket Reykjavik & Southwest Iceland, our small, handy-sized guide featuring the top sights and experiences for a shorter trip.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- Fås med följande bibliotekskort:
- Piki-kirjastot (Akaa, Hämeenkyrö-Tavastkyro, Ikaalinen-Ikalis, Juupajoki, Kangasala, Kihniö, Lempäälä, Mänttä-Vilppula, Nokia, Orivesi, Parkano, Pirkkala-Birkala, Punkalaidun, Pälkäne, Ruovesi, Sastamala, Tampere-Tammerfors, Urjala, Valkeakoski, Vesilahti, Virrat-Virdois, Ylöjärvi)
Du kan också vara intresserad av dessa...
12 years a slave
Northup, Solomon; orjat; afrikkalaiset; amerikkalaiset; historia; Yhdysvallat; Louisiana
Northup, Solomon - Open Road Media 2014
HelMet-kirjasuositus: Heidi Jaatinen, Kaksi viatonta päivää
Canth, Minna - Saga Egmont 2019
Joudah, Fady - Copper Canyon Press 2013
Lonely Planet Iceland
; iceland travel; iceland travel guide; iceland travel guidebook; iceland; iceland guide; iceland guidebook; blue lagoon; northern lights; westfjords; vatnajokull; reykjavik; thingvellir; akureyri; skaftafell national park; snaefellsnes penins;
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2019
Lonely Planet Discover Florida
Florida travel; Florida travel guide; Florida travel guidebook; Walt Disney World; Everglades National Park; Key West; Miami Beach; Fort Lauderdale
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2012
Lonely Planet Central America on a shoestring
Central America travel; Central America travel guide; Central America travel guidebook; Costa Rica; El Salvador; Belize; Honduras; Guatemala; Panama; Bay Islands; Tikal; Bocas del Toro; Monteverde; Great Blue Hole
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2013