Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya / Stuart Butler
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour through the hidden backstreet courtyards and temples of Kathmandu, explore the base of the world's highest mountain and learn everything you need to know to trek through this incredible region; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Nepal Himalaya and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, environment
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Kathmandu, Everest Region, Annapurna Region, Langtang, Helambu, Eastern Nepal, Western Nepal and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya offers a comprehensive look at all you need to know to have a safe and rewarding trek.
- Looking for a guide focused on Nepal? Check out our Lonely Planet Nepal guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet,.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Not available.
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet Nepal
Nepal guidebook; Himalaya; Himalaya guide; Himalaya guidebook; Everest; Annapurna; hiking; trekking; bushwalking; walking; hike; trek; bushwalk; walk; Kathmandu; Boudhanath; Pashupatinath Temple; Thamel; Swayambhunath
Butler, Stuart - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
Norway / Anthony Ham, Stuart Butler, Miles Roddis
Ham, Anthony; Butler, Stuart; Roddis, Miles - Lonely Planet 2011
Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway
things to do in St Petersburg; St Petersburg russia map; St Petersburg attractions; things to do in Beijing; Beijing attractions
Richmond, Simon; Baker, Mark; Butler, Stuart; Holden, Trent; Karlin, Adam; Kohn, Michael; Masters, Tom; Ragozin, Leonid; Louis, Regis St - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
The Long Walk Home
zombies; apocalypse; crime; walking dead; horror
Keen, A.M. - Andrews UK 2017
Butler, Stuart - Lonely Planet 2013
Lonely Planet Africa
Africa travel; Africa travel guide; Africa travel guidebook; Victoria Falls; Egypt; South Africa; Sahara; safari; Johannesburg; Capetown
Planet, Lonely; Richmond, Simon; Butler, Stuart; Clammer, Paul; Corne, Lucy; Fitzpatrick, Mary; Holden, Trent; Lee, Jessica; Smith, Helena; Wheeler, Donna - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2013
Lonely Planet Africa
; ; africa; africa guide; africa guidebook; africa travel; africa travel guide; africa travel guidebook; cape coast castle; kalahari; lalibela; masai mara national reserve; pyramids; stone town; victoria falls;
Planet, Lonely; Ham, Anthony; Atkinson, Brett; Bainbridge, James; Butler, Stuart; Carillet, Jean-Bernard; Clammer, Paul; Corne, Lucy; Filou, Emilie; Fitzpatrick, Mary - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017