Lonely Planet Southwest USA / Hugh McNaughtan, Carolyn McCarthy, Christopher Pitts, Benedict Walker
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Southwest USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Nourish your soul as you soak up the sheer immensity of the Grand Canyon, chase the neon lights in Las Vegas, or be lured by the ski slopes, hiking trails and white-water rapids of Taos; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southwest USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Southwest USA Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, lifestyle, Native Americans, culture, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, environmental issues, cuisine, beer, wine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Las Vegas, Nevada, Arizona, Greater Phoenix, Grand Canyon Region, Navajo Reservation, Taos, Las Vegas, New Mexico, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Southwestern Colorado, Utah and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Southwest USA , our most comprehensive guide to Southwest USA, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for a guide focused on Las Vegas? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; Discover Las Vegas, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Pocket Las Vegas, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet Colorado
colorado river guide; colorado camping guide; colorado guidebook; colorado springs guide; colorado ski guide; colorado bouldering guidebook; colorado mountains
Walker, Benedict; Benchwick, Greg; McCarthy, Carolyn; Pitts, Christopher; Prado, Liza - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring
book travel; traveller; traveler; for travel; traveling; will travel; if a traveler; the traveller
Planet, Lonely; Louis, Regis St; Bao, Sandra; Brash, Celeste; Clark, Gregor; Egerton, Alex; Kluepfel, Brian; Masters, Tom; McCarthy, Carolyn; Raub, Kevin - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Canada
Canada travel; Canada travel guide; Canada travel guidebook; Montreal; Quebec; Vancouver; Ontario; Alberta
Planet, Lonely; Zimmerman, Karla; Brash, Celeste; Lee, John; Richards, Sarah; Sainsbury, Brendan; Sieg, Caroline; Symington, Andy; Berkmoes, Ryan Ver; Walker, Benedict - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014
Walker, Benedict - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014
Lonely Planet Southern Italy
visit italy; italy tourist attractions; italy tourism; where to go in italy; europe; italy points of interest
Bonetto, Cristian; Clark, Gregor; McNaughtan, Hugh - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Western USA
road map of Western United States; Usa trip
McNaughtan, Hugh; Atkinson, Brett; Benchwick, Greg; Bender, Andrew; Benson, Sara; Bing, Alison; Bonetto, Cristian; Brash, Celeste; Cavalieri, Nate - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Caribbean Islands
Vorhees, Mara; Clammer, Paul; Egerton, Alex; Harrell, Ashley; Nevez, Catherine Le; Masters, Tom; McNaughtan, Hugh; Sainsbury, Brendan; Schulte-Peevers, Andrea - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017