Lonely Planet Pocket Porto
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Porto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze over the city from the historic hilltop cathedral, experience the wealth of the past in the opulent Palacio da Bolsa and wander with the peacocks in the lush Jardim do Palácio de Cristal – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Porto and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Porto:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Ribeira, Aliados, Bolhão, Miragaia, Vila Nova de Gaia, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Porto is our colourful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend break.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Portugal guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- Available with these library cards:
- Piki-kirjastot (Akaa, Hämeenkyrö-Tavastkyro, Ikaalinen-Ikalis, Juupajoki, Kangasala, Kihniö, Lempäälä, Mänttä-Vilppula, Nokia, Orivesi, Parkano, Pirkkala-Birkala, Punkalaidun, Pälkäne, Ruovesi, Sastamala, Tampere-Tammerfors, Urjala, Valkeakoski, Vesilahti, Virrat-Virdois, Ylöjärvi)
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island travel guidebook; Halifax; Peggy's Cove; Cabot Trail; Newfoundland; Labrador; Bay of Fundy; sights (attractions); tourist destinations
Brash, Celeste; Sieg, Caroline; Zimmerman, Karla - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014
Lonely Planet Pocket Vancouver
places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism; travel guides; sights (attractions); tourist routes
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017
Love & Gelato
Travel Literature; Young Adult Fiction; Young Adult Literature
Welch, Jenna Evans - Simon Pulse 2016
By the Seat of My Pants
travel literature; travel stories; travel writing; travel experiences; humorous travel stories; funny travel stories
Winchester, Simon - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
An Innocent Abroad: Life-changing Trips from 35 Great Writers
travel nonfiction; travel literature; travel stories; travel writing; world travel; celebrity writers; well-known authors; life-changing journeys; seminal trips
Berendt, John; Eggers, Dave; Ford, Richard; Iyer, Pico; Smith, Alexander McCall; Smiley, Jane - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014
A Moveable Feast
Travel; Food; Travel literature
Bourdain, Anthony; Food, Lonely Planet; Iyer, Pico; Kurlansky, Mark; Lebovitz, David; McCarthy, Andrew; Morris, Jan; Winchester, Simon; Zimmern, Andrew - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2011
Madeira & Porto Santo / Darwin Porter, Danforth Prince
Madeira; matkaoppaat; Porto Santo; Portugali
Porter, Darwin; Prince, Danforth - Wiley 2012