Lonely Planet Pocket New York City / Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Cristian Bonetto
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket New York City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Scale the Statue of Liberty; stroll Central Park; be dazzled by the bright lights of Times Square; and lose yourself in the vast Metropolitan Museum of Art (MoMA); all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of New York City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket New York City:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out New York City map (included in print version), plus 19 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Lower Manhattan, Financial District, SoHo, Chinatown, East Village, Lower East Side, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Meatpacking District, Union Square, Flatiron District, Gramercy, Midtown, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, and Central Park, Harlem, South Brooklyn, Williamsburg
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket New York City, a colorful, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket focuses on local insights and the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of New York's neighborhoods? Check out the Lonely Planet New York City guide.
- Or check out the Lonely Planet Discover New York City guide, a photo-rich guide focused on the city's most popular sights.
- Looking for a quick way to plan your itinerary? Check out the new Lonely Planet Make My Day New York City, a colorful, uniquely interactive guide that allows you to effortlessly flip and mix and match your itinerary of top sights for morning, afternoon and evening.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out the Lonely Planet Eastern USA guide or USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover USA, a photo-rich guide focused on the USA's most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring
book travel; traveller; traveler; for travel; traveling; will travel; if a traveler; the traveller
Planet, Lonely; Louis, Regis St; Bao, Sandra; Brash, Celeste; Clark, Gregor; Egerton, Alex; Kluepfel, Brian; Masters, Tom; McCarthy, Carolyn; Raub, Kevin - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Florida
Planet, Lonely; Karlin, Adam; Armstrong, Kate; Louis, Regis St; Harrell, Ashley - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona
Barcelona travel; Barcelona travel guide; Barcelona travel guidebook; La Rambla; Camp Nou; Mercat de la Boqueria; Park Guell
Louis, Regis St - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
Lonely Planet Russia
city of St Petersburg; things to do in St Petersburg; St Petersburg russia map; St Petersburg attractions; Russian holidays; holidays in russia
Richmond, Simon; Baker, Mark; Bennetts, Marc; Butler, Stuart; Holden, Trent; Masters, Tom; Morgan, Kate; Ragozin, Leonid; Louis, Regis St - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet St Petersburg
St Petersburg attractions; Russian holidays; holidays in russia
Richmond, Simon; Louis, Regis St - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg
city of st petersburg; things to do in st petersburg; st petersburg russia map; st petersburg attractions; russian holidays; holidays in russia
Vorhees, Mara; Ragozin, Leonid; Richmond, Simon; Louis, Regis St - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway
things to do in St Petersburg; St Petersburg russia map; St Petersburg attractions; things to do in Beijing; Beijing attractions
Richmond, Simon; Baker, Mark; Butler, Stuart; Holden, Trent; Karlin, Adam; Kohn, Michael; Masters, Tom; Ragozin, Leonid; Louis, Regis St - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018