Lonely Planet New Zealand's North Island / Peter Dragicevich, Brett Atkinson, Sarah Levin, Anita Isalska
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s North Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Glide through turquoise waters past pods of orcas in Bay of Islands; try black-water rafting in astonishing Waitomo Caves; and sample craft beer and check out the arts scene in cool little Wellington. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand’s North Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s North Island:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Auckland, Bay of Islands & Northland, Waikato & the Coromandel Peninsula, Taupo & the Central Plateau, Rotorua & the Bay of Plenty, The East Coast, Wellington Region, Taranaki & Whanganui
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s North Island is our most comprehensive guide to the North Island, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for wider coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s New Zealand for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- Available with these library cards:
- Ratamo-kirjastot (Hausjärvi, Hyvinkää-Hyvinge, Loppi, Nurmijärvi, Riihimäki)
- Vaski-kirjastot (Kaarina-S:t Karins, Kustavi-Gustavs, Laitila, Lieto-Lundo, Masku, Mynämäki, Naantali-Nådental, Nousiainen-Nousis, Paimio-Pemar, Pyhäranta, Raisio-Reso, Rusko, Salo, Sauvo-Sagu, Taivassalo-Tövsala, Turku-Åbo, Uusikaupunki-Nystad, Vehmaa)
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet Malaysia Singapore & Brunei
beaches; wildlife; spotting; watching; Borneo; getaways; rainforest
Planet, Lonely; Albiston, Isabel; Atkinson, Brett; Benchwick, Greg; Bonetto, Cristian; Bush, Austin; Isalska, Anita; Kelly, Robert; Richmond, Simon; Waters, Richard - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet New Zealand's South Island
Atkinson, Brett; Bain, Andrew; Isalska, Anita; Forge, Samantha - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet New Zealand
Rawlings-Way, Charles; Atkinson, Brett; Bennett, Sarah; Dragicevich, Peter; Slater, Lee - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories
Robinson, Daniel; Raz, Dan Savery; Walker, Jenny; Crowcroft, Orlando; Isalska, Anita - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Thailand
Isalska, Anita; Bewer, Tim; Brash, Celeste; Bush, Austin; Eimer, David; Harper, Damian; Symington, Andy - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Bangkok
Bush, Austin; Bewer, Tim; Symington, Andy; Isalska, Anita - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Africa
; ; africa; africa guide; africa guidebook; africa travel; africa travel guide; africa travel guidebook; cape coast castle; kalahari; lalibela; masai mara national reserve; pyramids; stone town; victoria falls;
Planet, Lonely; Ham, Anthony; Atkinson, Brett; Bainbridge, James; Butler, Stuart; Carillet, Jean-Bernard; Clammer, Paul; Corne, Lucy; Filou, Emilie; Fitzpatrick, Mary - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017