Lonely Planet Malaysia Singapore & Brunei / Lonely Planet, Isabel Albiston, Brett Atkinson, Greg Benchwick, Cristian Bonetto, Austin Bush, Anita Isalska, Robert Kelly, Simon Richmond, Richard Waters
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Kuala Lumpur from the glittering Petronas Towers, climb the Telaga Tujuh waterfalls in Langkawi, or glide through the water village of Kampung Ayer; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - outdoor adventures, cuisine, history, culture, politics, religion, arts, media, environment
- Over 90 maps
- Covers Bandar Seri Begawan, Tutong, Jalan Labi, Seria, Kuala Belait, Temburong District, Bangar, Pulau Selirong, Batang Duri, Peradayan Forest Reserve, Ulu Temburong National Park and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei , our most comprehensive guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Discover Malaysia & Singapore, a photo-rich guide to the most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Singapore? Check out Lonely Planet Singapore for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; or Pocket Singapore, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.About Lonely Planet:
Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Available with these library cards:
- Piki-kirjastot (Akaa, Hämeenkyrö-Tavastkyro, Ikaalinen-Ikalis, Juupajoki, Kangasala, Kihniö, Lempäälä, Mänttä-Vilppula, Nokia, Orivesi, Parkano, Pirkkala-Birkala, Punkalaidun, Pälkäne, Ruovesi, Sastamala, Tampere-Tammerfors, Urjala, Valkeakoski, Vesilahti, Virrat-Virdois, Ylöjärvi)
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring
travelling for beginners; travel survival; travel for dummies; money; budget; money travel; travel planet; book travel; traveller; traveler; for travel; traveling; will travel; if a traveler; the traveller
Planet, Lonely; Ray, Nick; Albiston, Isabel; Bloom, Greg; Eimer, David; Richmond, Simon; Stewart, Iain; Berkmoes, Ryan Ver; Waters, Richard; Williams, China - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Kelly, Robert - Lonely Planet Publications, 2011 2011
Lonely Planet Indonesia
southeast; islands; beaches; getaways; rainforest
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
guidebook; wildflowers; waterfalls; skiing; montana; wyoming; mammoth terraces; mormon row; fly; fishing; wildlife-watching; wildlife-spotting; hot springs; swimming; riding; horseback; white; water; backpacking; park; rock; tramping
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2019
Lonely Planet Publications (Firm) - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
The Secret History
Fiction; Literature; Suspense; Thriller; academia; secrets; relationships; Friendship; literary fiction; students; Mythology; contemporary fiction; crime; philosophy; new england; college; American fiction; Gothic; 1990s; Coming of age; American; College Students; Death; Classical studies; suspense; 20th Century; psychological thriller; mystery; Drama; murder; Classics; Psychological; University; Thriller; guilt; College Life; twins; History; Vermont; Greek; literature; American Literature; USA; murder mystery; incest; drugs; Donna Tartt
Tartt, Donna - Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2011
The well of ascension
Courts and courtiers