Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California / Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Andrew Bender, Cristian Bonetto, Benedict Walker, Jade Bremner, Clifton Wilkinson
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise the slow lanes of the Pacific Coast Highway, ride in spinning teacups at Disneyland Resort, or hit the trails in Joshua Tree National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, arts, architecture, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 50 color maps
- Covers Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree National Park, Death Valley National Park, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, San Diego and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California, our most comprehensive guide to Southern California, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for a guide focused on Los Angeles? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet California
California; coastal highway 1; Disneyland; Lake Tahoe; Los Angeles; Napa Valley; Orange county; Palm Springs; Sacramento; San Diego; San Francisco; Sierra Nevada; Yosemie
Schulte-Peevers, Andrea; Atkinson, Brett; Bender, Andrew; Benson, Sara; Bing, Alison; Bonetto, Cristian; Brash, Celeste; Cavalieri, Nate; Grosberg, Michael - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles
; downtown la; getty center; griffith observatory; hollywood; la; la brea tar pits; los angeles; los angeles guide; los angeles guidebook; los angeles travel; los angeles travel guide; los angeles travel guidebook; page museum; santa monica beach; santa monica pier;
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017
48 hours in San Diego
Yhdysvallat; matkaoppaat; San Diego
Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles
Los Angeles travel; Los Angeles travel guide; Los Angeles travel guidebook; Los Angeles guide; Los Angeles guidebook; Hollywood; Beverly Hills; Santa Monica; Venice; Universal Studios; Disneyland
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
48 hours in Los Angeles
Yhdysvallat; matkaoppaat; Los Angeles
NFT : Not for tourists guide to Los Angeles 2016
automatkailu; kaupungit; Yhdysvallat; Los Angeles; Hollywood
- Not For Tourists 2015
elektroniset julkaisut; verkkojulkaisut; Kreeta; matkaoppaat; Kreikka
SCHULTE-PEEVERS, Andrea - Lonely Planet 2012