Lonely Planet Korea
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Korea is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the graceful Changdeokgung palace and horticultural idyll of Huwon, hike the dramatic volcanic landscape of Jeju-do and get dirty at the Boryeong Mud Festival – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Korea and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Korea:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Covers Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Cheongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Sokcho, Samcheok, Chungju, Daejeon, Gongju, Daegu, North Korea, Pyongyang, Panmunjom, the DMZ, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Korea is our most comprehensive guide to Korea, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Seoul, our handy-sized guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a short visit to the nation’s capital.
Looking for more in-depth city coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Seoul for a detailed look at all the capital has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- Available with these library cards:
- Lastu-kirjastot (Asikkala, Hartola, Heinola, Hollola, Kärkölä, Lahti-Lahtis, Orimattila, Padasjoki, Sysmä)
- Piki-kirjastot (Akaa, Hämeenkyrö-Tavastkyro, Ikaalinen-Ikalis, Juupajoki, Kangasala, Kihniö, Lempäälä, Mänttä-Vilppula, Nokia, Orivesi, Parkano, Pirkkala-Birkala, Punkalaidun, Pälkäne, Ruovesi, Sastamala, Tampere-Tammerfors, Urjala, Valkeakoski, Vesilahti, Virrat-Virdois, Ylöjärvi)
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet Pocket Seoul
seoul travel guidebook; seoul; seoul guidebook; korea; korea guide
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2019
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island travel guidebook; Halifax; Peggy's Cove; Cabot Trail; Newfoundland; Labrador; Bay of Fundy; sights (attractions); tourist destinations
Brash, Celeste; Sieg, Caroline; Zimmerman, Karla - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014
Lonely Planet Pocket Vancouver
places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism; travel guides; sights (attractions); tourist routes
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017
The complete Asian cookbook. Japan & Korea
ruoanvalmistus; ruokaohjeet; keittokirjat; ruokakulttuuri; ruokaperinne; Japani; Korea
Solomon, Charmaine - Hardie Grant Books 2014
Lonely Planet Seoul
Richmond, Simon - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
Korean For Dummies
Korea; North Korea; South Korea; Language; Foreign Language; Far Eastern Language; Seoul
Lee, Wang - John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 2008
Frommer's South Korea
Lee, Cecilia Hae-Jin - John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 2012