Lonely Planet Kenya / Anthony Ham, Anna Kaminski, Shawn Duthie
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet Kenya is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at a million wildebeest migrating across the rolling savannah of the Masai Mara; try to calm your breath as you get close to big cats and mighty elephants; take your pick from national parks for mountain hiking, wildlife spotting or snorkelling. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kenya and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Kenya:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, wildlife, landscapes, arts, daily life, food, tribes of Kenya, national parks and reserves
- Covers Nairobi, Southeastern Kenya, Mombasa & the South Coast, Lamu & the North Coast, Southern Rift Valley, Masai Mara & Western Kenya, Central Highlands & Laikipia, Northern Kenya, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Kenya is our most comprehensive guide to the country, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Travelling further afield? Check out Lonely Planet’s East Africa guide for a comprehensive look at all East Africa has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet East Africa
Ham, Anthony; Bartlett, Ray; Butler, Stuart; Carillet, Jean-Bernard; Else, David; Fitzpatrick, Mary; Kaminski, Anna; Masters, Tom; McCarthy, Carolyn - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Norway / Anthony Ham, Stuart Butler, Miles Roddis
Ham, Anthony; Butler, Stuart; Roddis, Miles - Lonely Planet 2011
Madrid / Anthony Ham ... [et al.]
Espanja; matkaoppaat; Madrid
Ham, Anthony - Lonely Planet 2011
Espanja Barcelona matkaoppaat; sähkökirjat
Ham, Anthony - Lonely Planet 2012
Lonely Planet Scandinavia
Stockholm; Finland; Helsinki; Tallinn
Kaminski, Anna - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
Lonely Planet Middle East
Ham, Anthony; Clammer, Paul; Elliott, Mark; Lee, Jessica; Maxwell, Virginia; Richmond, Simon; Robinson, Daniel; Sattin, Anthony; Raz, Dan Savery - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island travel guidebook; Halifax; Peggy's Cove; Cabot Trail; Newfoundland; Labrador; Bay of Fundy; sights (attractions); tourist destinations
Brash, Celeste; Sieg, Caroline; Zimmerman, Karla - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014