Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany / Nicola Williams, Virginia Maxwell
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience art-lover heaven at the world-class Uffizi Gallery in Florence, tempt your taste buds on a food tour around Tuscany, or climb San Gimignano's medieval towers; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 46 colour maps
- Covers Florence, Siena, Central Coast, Elba, Apuane Alps, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano, San Minato, Chianti, Arezzo, Garfagnana, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: : Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany, our most comprehensive guide to Florence & Tuscany, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Florence & Tuscany, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Note: The digital edition of this book is missing some of the images found in the physical edition
- Available with these library cards:
- Kainuu ja Pohjois-Pohjanmaa (Alavieska, Haapajärvi, Haapavesi, Hailuoto-Karlö, Hyrynsalmi, Ii, Kajaani-Kajana, Kalajoki, Kempele, Kuhmo, Kuusamo, Kärsämäki, Liminka-Limingo, Lumijoki, Merijärvi, Muhos, Nivala, Oulainen, Oulu-Uleåborg, Paltamo, Pudasjärvi, Puolanka, Pyhäjoki, Pyhäjärvi, Pyhäntä, Raahe-Brahestad, Reisjärvi, Ristijärvi, Sievi, Siikajoki, Siikalatva, Sotkamo, Suomussalmi, Taivalkoski, Tyrnävä, Utajärvi, Vaala, Ylivieska)
- Vaski-kirjastot (Kaarina-S:t Karins, Kustavi-Gustavs, Laitila, Lieto-Lundo, Masku, Mynämäki, Naantali-Nådental, Nousiainen-Nousis, Paimio-Pemar, Pyhäranta, Raisio-Reso, Rusko, Salo, Sauvo-Sagu, Taivassalo-Tövsala, Turku-Åbo, Uusikaupunki-Nystad, Vehmaa)
You may be interested in...
Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany
Florence and Tuscany travel; Florence and Tuscany travel guide; Florence and Tuscany travel guidebook; Uffizi Gallery; Piazza del Campo; The Duomo; Leaning Tower of Pisa; San Gimignano
Dixon, Belinda - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
Lonely Planet Pocket Florence
Florence; italy; oltrano; piazza della signoria; san lorenzo; san marco; santa croce; santa maria novella; tuscany
Williams, Nicola; Maxwell, Virginia - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Tuscany Road Trips
tourist; sights; top things to do; top sights to see; best experiences; visiting; romantic; getaway; wine tasting; vineyards; history; historical
Williams, Nicola - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Florence & Tuscany / this edition written and researched by Virginia Maxwell, Nicola Williams
matkaoppaat; Firenze; Toscana; Italia
Maxwell, Virginia - Lonely Planet 2012
Lonely Planet Italy
; abruzzo; campania; dolomites; emilia-romagna; florence; italy; milan; naples; piedmont; puglia; rome; sardinia; sicily; the italian lakes; the italian riviera; turin; tuscany; umbria; venice;
Planet, Lonely; Bonetto, Cristian; Atkinson, Brett; Averbuck, Alexis; Clark, Gregor; Dragicevich, Peter; Garwood, Duncan; Hardy, Paula; Maxwell, Virginia; Raub, Kevin - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2020
Less : a novel
Authors; Gay men; Voyages and travels; FICTION; FICTION; FICTION; Authors.; Gay men.; Voyages and travels.
Greer, Andrew Sean - Hachette Audio 2017
The library of fates
fates and fatalism; voyages and travels; princesses; prophets; magic; love; fantasy; mythology; young adult fiction
Khorana, Aditi - Penguin Young Readers Group 2017