Lonely Planet Southern Italy / Cristian Bonetto, Gregor Clark, Hugh McNaughtan
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Southern Italy is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Go island-hopping across the stunning Aeolian Islands, explore the fabled island of Capri, or wander through ghostly ruins of Pompeii; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southern Italy and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Southern Italy Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, art, architecture
- Covers Naples, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicily, Capri, the Aeolian Islands, the Ionian Coast and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: : Lonely Planet Southern Italy, our most comprehensive guide to Southern Italy, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on Naples, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, or Sicily? Check out Lonely Planet’s Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast guide or Sicily guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer; or Lonely Planet’s Best of Italy, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Note: The digital edition of this book is missing some of the images found in the physical edition
- Saatavana seuraavilla kirjastokorteilla:
- Kainuu ja Pohjois-Pohjanmaa (Alavieska, Haapajärvi, Haapavesi, Hailuoto-Karlö, Hyrynsalmi, Ii, Kajaani-Kajana, Kalajoki, Kempele, Kuhmo, Kuusamo, Kärsämäki, Liminka-Limingo, Lumijoki, Merijärvi, Muhos, Nivala, Oulainen, Oulu-Uleåborg, Paltamo, Pudasjärvi, Puolanka, Pyhäjoki, Pyhäjärvi, Pyhäntä, Raahe-Brahestad, Reisjärvi, Ristijärvi, Sievi, Siikajoki, Siikalatva, Sotkamo, Suomussalmi, Taivalkoski, Tyrnävä, Utajärvi, Vaala, Ylivieska)
- Vaski-kirjastot (Kaarina-S:t Karins, Kustavi-Gustavs, Laitila, Lieto-Lundo, Masku, Mynämäki, Naantali-Nådental, Nousiainen-Nousis, Paimio-Pemar, Pyhäranta, Raisio-Reso, Rusko, Salo, Sauvo-Sagu, Taivassalo-Tövsala, Turku-Åbo, Uusikaupunki-Nystad, Vehmaa)
Lonely Planet Western Europe
switzerland; venice; vienna; western europe; western europe guide; western europe guidebook; western europe travel; western europe travel guide; western; western europe travel guidebook;
Planet, Lonely; Nevez, Catherine Le; Armstrong, Kate; Averbuck, Alexis; Berry, Oliver; Bonetto, Cristian; Carillet, Jean-Bernard; Christiani, Kerry; Clark, Gregor; Davenport, Fionn - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2019
Lonely Planet Cruise Ports Scandinavia & Northern Europe
northern europe; cruise travel; scandinavia
Symington, Andy; Averbuck, Alexis; Berry, Oliver; Blasi, Abigail; Bonetto, Cristian; Duca, Marc Di; Nevez, Catherine Le; Ohlsen, Becky; Ragozin, Leonid - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Pocket Copenhagen
things to do in Denmark; Europe travel guides; travel; travel information; visit Copenhagen; guidebook; Scandinavian cities
Bonetto, Cristian - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Western USA
road map of Western United States; Usa trip
McNaughtan, Hugh; Atkinson, Brett; Benchwick, Greg; Bender, Andrew; Benson, Sara; Bing, Alison; Bonetto, Cristian; Brash, Celeste; Cavalieri, Nate - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet Italy
abruzzo; campania; dolomites; emilia-romagna; florence; italy; milan; naples; piedmont; puglia; rome; sardinia; sicily; the italian lakes; the italian riviera; turin; tuscany; umbria; venice
Planet, Lonely; Bonetto, Cristian; Atkinson, Brett; Averbuck, Alexis; Clark, Gregor; Dragicevich, Peter; Garwood, Duncan; Hardy, Paula; Maxwell, Virginia; Raub, Kevin - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2020
Lonely Planet Denmark
Skagen; Ribe; Aarhus
Bonetto, Cristian - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
Lonely Planet Pocket New York City
Guggenheim Museum; the High Line; Times Square; World Trade Center Site; Museum of Modern Art; MoMA; Central Park; New York City; New York City travel guide; New York city guidebook.
Bonetto, Cristian - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014