Lonely Planet Scotland's Highlands & Islands
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Scotland’s Highlands & Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip the water of life, whisky, in an ancient pub; walk the West Highland Way (or a little bit of it) for some of the country’s finest scenery; and join a ceiliah for an evening of Scottish dancing. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Scotland’s Highlands & Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Scotland’s Highlands & Islands:
- Full colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Covers West Highland Way, Central Highlands, The Great Glen & Lochaber, Skye & The Western Isles, Northwest Highlands, Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Scotland’s Highlands & Islands is our most comprehensive guide to Scotland’s highlands & islands, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- Saatavana seuraavilla kirjastokorteilla:
- Piki-kirjastot (Akaa, Hämeenkyrö-Tavastkyro, Ikaalinen-Ikalis, Juupajoki, Kangasala, Kihniö, Lempäälä, Mänttä-Vilppula, Nokia, Orivesi, Parkano, Pirkkala-Birkala, Punkalaidun, Pälkäne, Ruovesi, Sastamala, Tampere-Tammerfors, Urjala, Valkeakoski, Vesilahti, Virrat-Virdois, Ylöjärvi)
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island travel guidebook; Halifax; Peggy's Cove; Cabot Trail; Newfoundland; Labrador; Bay of Fundy; sights (attractions); tourist destinations
Brash, Celeste; Sieg, Caroline; Zimmerman, Karla - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014
Lonely Planet Pocket Vancouver
places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism; travel guides; sights (attractions); tourist routes
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017