Lonely Planet Poland / Simon et al. (toim.) Richmond
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Poland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample Krakow's nightlife, learn dramatic history in Warsaw and wander Gdansk's medieval lanes - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Poland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Poland:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Warsaw, Mazovia and Podlasie, Krakow, Malopolska, the Carpathian Mountains, Silesia, Wielkopolska, Gdansk and Pomerania, Warmia and Masuria, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Poland is our most comprehensive guide to Poland, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- Saatavana seuraavilla kirjastokorteilla:
- Piki-kirjastot (Akaa, Hämeenkyrö-Tavastkyro, Ikaalinen-Ikalis, Juupajoki, Kangasala, Kihniö, Lempäälä, Mänttä-Vilppula, Nokia, Orivesi, Parkano, Pirkkala-Birkala, Punkalaidun, Pälkäne, Ruovesi, Sastamala, Tampere-Tammerfors, Urjala, Valkeakoski, Vesilahti, Virrat-Virdois, Ylöjärvi)
Lonely Planet Poland
Carpathian Mountains; Silesia
Richards, Tim - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
We Were the Lucky Ones
Fiction; Literature; Historical Fiction; Nazis; World War II; Rio De Janeiro; family history; World War Two; Brazil; Poland; parenting; marriage; ww2; families; Siberia; Historical Fiction; ghetto; France; WWII; Family relationships; Holocaust; Contemporary Women; ancestry; jewish history; musicians; World War 2; gulag; Piano; Paris; Lineage; biographical fiction; historical literary fiction; world war ii fiction; biographical historical fiction; warsaw ghetto; montmarte
Hunter, Georgia - Penguin Publishing Group 2017
Irena's children : the extraordinary story of the woman who saved 2,500 children from the Warsaw ghetto
Sendler, Irena.; aktivistit; vastarintaliikkeet; pelastustoiminta; ghetot; historia; lapset; juutalaiset; miehitys; natsit; holokausti; juutalaisvainot; toinen maailmansota; Puola; Varsova
Mazzeo, Tilar J.
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe
croatia travel; croatia travel guide; croatia travel guidebook; czech republic; czech republic travel; czech republic travel guide; czech republic travel guidebook; eastern europe; eastern europe guide; eastern europe guidebook; eastern europe travel; eastern europe travel guide; eastern europe travel guidebook; hungary; hungary travel; hungary travel guide; hungary travel guidebook; montenegro travel; montenegro travel guide; montenegro travel guidebook; poland; poland travel; poland travel guide; poland travel guidebook; prague; russia travel; russia travel guide; russia travel guidebook; slovakia; slovakia travel; slovakia travel guide; slovakia travel guide book; warsaw
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017