Lonely Planet Philippines / Paul Harding, Greg Bloom, Celeste Brash, Michael Grosberg, Iain Stewart
#1 best-selling guide to the Philippines*
Lonely Planet Philippines is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim at secluded beaches in the Bacuit Archipelago, take part in a colourful fiesta, dive remote reefs and magnificent walls at Apo Island or Balicasag; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Philippines and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Philippines Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, etiquette, people, culture, politics, environmental issues, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine.
- Over 90 maps
- Covers Manila, Corregidor, Luzon, Zambales Coast, Lingayen Gulf, Ilocos, the Cordillera, Batanes, Bicol, Masbate, Catanduanes, Marinduque, Mindoro, Boracay, the Visayas, Negros, Cebu, Bohol, Samar, Mindanao, Palawan and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Philippines, our most comprehensive guide to the Philippines, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to The Philippines. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, February 2014-January 2015
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island travel guidebook; Halifax; Peggy's Cove; Cabot Trail; Newfoundland; Labrador; Bay of Fundy; sights (attractions); tourist destinations
Brash, Celeste; Sieg, Caroline; Zimmerman, Karla - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014
Aro, Jouko; Korhonen, Raimo; järjestäytynyt rikollisuus; korruptio; huumeet; rikollisuus; väkivalta; suojelu; rikolliset; rikospoliisi; kaupungit; Helsinki
Tamminen, J. K. - Minerva Kustannus 2017
Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring
travelling for beginners; travel survival; travel for dummies; money; budget; money travel; travel planet; book travel; traveller; traveler; for travel; traveling; will travel; if a traveler; the traveller
Planet, Lonely; Ray, Nick; Albiston, Isabel; Bloom, Greg; Eimer, David; Richmond, Simon; Stewart, Iain; Berkmoes, Ryan Ver; Waters, Richard; Williams, China - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet California
California; coastal highway 1; Disneyland; Lake Tahoe; Los Angeles; Napa Valley; Orange county; Palm Springs; Sacramento; San Diego; San Francisco; Sierra Nevada; Yosemie
Schulte-Peevers, Andrea; Atkinson, Brett; Bender, Andrew; Benson, Sara; Bing, Alison; Bonetto, Cristian; Brash, Celeste; Cavalieri, Nate; Grosberg, Michael - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Bali & Lombok / Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Iain Stewart
Bali; matkaoppaat; Lombok
Ver Berkmoes, Ryan; Stewart, Iain - Lonely Planet 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and Penang
Malesia; matkaoppaat; Kuala Lumpur
Richmond, Simon; Brash, Celeste - Lonely Planet 2011
Lonely Planet Canada
Canada travel; Canada travel guide; Canada travel guidebook; Montreal; Quebec; Vancouver; Ontario; Alberta
Planet, Lonely; Zimmerman, Karla; Brash, Celeste; Lee, John; Richards, Sarah; Sainsbury, Brendan; Sieg, Caroline; Symington, Andy; Berkmoes, Ryan Ver; Walker, Benedict - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014