Lonely Planet New Zealand / Charles Rawlings-Way, Brett Atkinson, Sarah Bennett, Peter Dragicevich, Lee Slater
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet New Zealand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience Maori culture, be wowed by beautiful glaciers or hike through gorgeous scenery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New Zealand Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Maori culture, history, cuisine, arts, music, landscape, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out touring map (included in print version), plus over 90 maps
- Covers Auckland, Bay of Islands, Coromandel Peninsula, Central Plateau, Rotorua, East Coast, Wellington, Marlborough, West Coast, Christchurch, Dunedin, Queenstown, Fiordland, Southland and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New Zealand , our most comprehensive guide to New Zealand, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on just the North or South islands of New Zealand? Check out Lonely Planet's New Zealand's South Island guide or New Zealand's North Island guide for a comprehensive look at what each of these islands to offer.
- Looking for just the highlights of New Zealand? Check out Discover New Zealand, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Create Computer Games: Design and Build Your Own Game
McCabe, Patrick - John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 2018
Rawlings-Way, Charles - Lonely Planet 2011
Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm
sweden capital city; sweden tourism; visit stockholm; trip to sweden; stockholm sweden map; stockholm points of interest
Ohlsen, Becky; Rawlings-Way, Charles - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips
top sights to see; best experiences; visiting; romantic; getaway; kiwi
Planet, Lonely; Atkinson, Brett; Bennett, Sarah; Slater, Lee - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet New Zealand's North Island
Dragicevich, Peter; Atkinson, Brett; Levin, Sarah; Isalska, Anita - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Lonely Planet New Zealand's South Island
Skiing; Snowboarding; Trekking; Extreme Sports.
Slater, Lee - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2014
Bennett, Michael; Bennett, Sarah - Tantor Media, Inc. 2015