Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring / Lonely Planet, Mark Baker, Tom Masters, Korina Miller, Simon Richmond, Andy Symington, Nicola Williams
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring is your passport to having big experiences on a small budget, offering the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, what hidden discoveries await you and how to optimise your budget for an extended continental trip. Tour French chateaux, take boat trips to Greek beaches, hike past Bulgarian monasteries and glug Spanish wine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring Travel Guide:
- Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Extensive planning tools and budget calculators
- Highlights and 1-3 month itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, landscapes
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Over 200 maps
- Covers Austria, Belgium, Britain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scandinavia, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and more
- First Time Europe, Big Adventures Small Budget, Off the Beaten Track, Border Crossing, Splurge, and Responsible Travel
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring , is perfect for staying within a budget when taking a longer, multi-country trip, yet still getting to connect with the cultures and explore both top sights and roads less travelled.
- Looking for suggestions from a wider range of prices for a shorter, multi-country trip? Check out Lonely Planet Europe for a comprehensive look at all the continent has to offer.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Discover Europe, a photo-rich guide that focuses on the top experiences.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides, our most comprehensive guides that cover both top sights and offbeat experiences, or check out our photo-rich Discover or Best of guides, which focus on destinations' most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Saatavana seuraavilla kirjastokorteilla:
- Heili-kirjastot (Imatra, Lappeenranta-Villmanstrand, Lemi, Parikkala, Rautjärvi, Ruokolahti, Savitaipale, Taipalsaari)
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe
croatia travel; croatia travel guide; croatia travel guidebook; czech republic; czech republic travel; czech republic travel guide; czech republic travel guidebook; eastern europe; eastern europe guide; eastern europe guidebook; eastern europe travel; eastern europe travel guide; eastern europe travel guidebook; hungary; hungary travel; hungary travel guide; hungary travel guidebook; montenegro travel; montenegro travel guide; montenegro travel guidebook; poland; poland travel; poland travel guide; poland travel guidebook; prague; russia travel; russia travel guide; russia travel guidebook; slovakia; slovakia travel; slovakia travel guide; slovakia travel guide book; warsaw
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2017
yhteiskuntakritiikki; Suomi-kuva; suomalaisuus; yhteiskunnalliset vaikuttajat; kulttuurivaikuttajat; julkisuuden henkilöt; kritiikki; huumori; Suomi
Lehtola, Jyrki - Kustantamo S&S 2017
Balkanin maat matkaoppaat; Eurooppa Kaakkois-Eurooppa matkaoppaat; matkaoppaat Albania; matkaoppaat Bosnia ja Hertsegovina
McAdam, Marika - Lonely Planet 2013
Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring
travelling for beginners; travel survival; travel for dummies; money; budget; money travel; travel planet; book travel; traveller; traveler; for travel; traveling; will travel; if a traveler; the traveller
Planet, Lonely; Ray, Nick; Albiston, Isabel; Bloom, Greg; Eimer, David; Richmond, Simon; Stewart, Iain; Berkmoes, Ryan Ver; Waters, Richard; Williams, China - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Spain & Portugal's Best Trips
roadtrip guide; road trip guide; roadtrip guidebook; road trip guidebook; road trip guide book; roadtrip guidebook; Portugal driving tour; Portugal best trips; Barcelona; Madrid; Porto; Lisbon
Symington, Andy - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips
tourist; sights; top things to do; top sights to see; best experiences; visiting; romantic; getaway; wine tasting; vineyards; history; historical; classic; classical; historic
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur
guidebook; book; French Riviera; Mediterranean; Promenade des Anglais; Verdon Gorge; Italy; yachting; cruising; tips; itinerary; advice; map; highlights; tourist; attractions; recommendations; tours; information; Europe; European trip
Williams, Nicola - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015