Lonely Planet Dublin / Lonely Planet, Fionn Davenport
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Dublin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample a Guinness in a genuine Irish pub; soak in the academic atmosphere at Trinity College; or admire impressionist masterpieces at the Dublin City Gallery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Dublin Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, music, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour maps
- Covers Grafton Street, Merrion Square, Temple Bar, Kilmainham & the Liberties, North of the Liffey, Docklands, the Grand Canal and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Dublin, our most comprehensive guide to the city, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Dublin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Ireland guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Lonely Planet Dublin
Dublin travel; Ireland travel; Dublin guide; Dublin guidebook; Guinness; Dublin pubs; Trinity College; Kilmainham Gaol; Dublin Castle; Dublin Castle; St Stephen's Green; Temple Bar
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Pocket Dublin
Chester Beatty Library; National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology; National Gallery; St Patrick's Cathedral; Kilmainham Gaol; Dublin City Gallery - the Hugh Lane; Phoenix Park
Davenport, Fionn - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Ireland
Dublin guidebook; Dublin guide; Belfast; Belfast guide; Belfast travel; Kerry; Cork; Kilkenny; Galway; Limerick; Tipperary; Derry; Londonderry
Wilson, Neil; Davenport, Fionn; Harper, Damian; Nevez, Catherine Le; Albiston, Isabel - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2018
Dublin kartat; Irlanti matkaoppaat; Pohjois-Irlanti matkaoppaat; sähkökirjat
Davenport, Fionn - Lonely Planet 2012
Lonely Planet Ireland
Cork City; Blarney Castle; Dublin Castle; National Museum of Ireland; St Patrick's Cathedral Dublin
Wilson, Neil - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2016
Lonely Planet Discover Florida
Florida travel; Florida travel guide; Florida travel guidebook; Walt Disney World; Everglades National Park; Key West; Miami Beach; Fort Lauderdale
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2012
Lonely Planet Central America on a shoestring
Central America travel; Central America travel guide; Central America travel guidebook; Costa Rica; El Salvador; Belize; Honduras; Guatemala; Panama; Bay Islands; Tikal; Bocas del Toro; Monteverde; Great Blue Hole
Planet, Lonely - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2013