Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg / Donna Wheeler
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Unesco listed belfries in Bruges and Tournai, savour Belgian pralines at a Brussels chocolatier, or stroll along the river gorge in Luxembourg City; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belgium & Luxembourg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Belgium & Luxembourg Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, politics, religion, art, comic strips, music, architecture, cuisine, beer.
- Over 40 maps
- Covers Brussels, Bruges, Ghent (Gent), Antwerp, Mechelen, Tournai, Liege, Luxembourg City and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg, our most comprehensive guide to Belgium & Luxembourg, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Bruges & Brussels? Check out Pocket Bruges & Brussels a handy-sized guide/handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Europe guide.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Saatavana seuraavilla kirjastokorteilla:
- Heili-kirjastot (Imatra, Lappeenranta, Lemi, Parikkala, Rautjärvi, Ruokolahti, Savitaipale, Taipalsaari)
- Lastu-kirjastot (Asikkala, Hartola, Heinola, Hollola, Kärkölä, Lahti, Orimattila, Padasjoki, Sysmä)
- Lukki-kirjastot (Karkkila, Lohja, Vihti)
- Piki-kirjastot (Akaa, Hämeenkyrö, Ikaalinen, Juupajoki, Kangasala, Kihniö, Lempäälä, Mänttä-Vilppula, Nokia, Orivesi, Parkano, Pirkkala, Punkalaidun, Pälkäne, Ruovesi, Sastamala, Tampere, Urjala, Valkeakoski, Vesilahti, Virrat, Ylöjärvi)
- Rutakko-kirjastot (Iisalmi, Keitele, Kiuruvesi, Lapinlahti, Pielavesi, Sonkajärvi, Tervo, Vieremä)
Lonely Planet Norway
Wheeler, Donna - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2015
Lonely Planet Africa
Africa travel; Africa travel guide; Africa travel guidebook; Victoria Falls; Egypt; South Africa; Sahara; safari; Johannesburg; Capetown
Planet, Lonely; Richmond, Simon; Butler, Stuart; Clammer, Paul; Corne, Lucy; Fitzpatrick, Mary; Holden, Trent; Lee, Jessica; Smith, Helena; Wheeler, Donna - Lonely Planet Publications Ltd 2013
The British Beer Book
beer; pub; ale; lager; camra; hangover; purity; malt; hops; yeast; water
Goodwin, Steven - Andrews UK 2014
Art; History; Nonfiction
Craig Schuftan - HarperCollins Publishers 2012
10 Amazing Bridges
bridge; bridges; tower; london; golden gate; viaduct; millau; erasmus; holland; art; architecture; engineering; brunel; history; photography
Peacock, Chris - Andrews UK 2011
Broad Strokes : 15 Women Who Made Art and Made History (in That Order)
Art; History; Sociology; Nonfiction
Quinn, Bridget; Congdon, Lisa - Blackstone Audio 2017
The Mammoth Book of Tattoo Art
Lal Hardy - Constable & Robinson 2012