English Grammar For Dummies / Geraldine Woods
Grasping the intricacies of the English language doesn't need to be tricky, and this down-to-earth guide breaks everything down in ways that make sense—Revealing rules, tips, and tricks to eliminate confusion and gain clarity, English Grammar For Dummies gives you everything you need to communicate with confidence!
Good grammar lays the foundation for speaking and writing clearly. This easy-to-follow book will help you become a more articulate, effective communicator. Covering everything from the building blocks of a sentence to those pesky rules of punctuation, it offers the practical guidance you need to communicate in a way that would make any English teacher proud.
- Improve your speaking skills
- Clearly compose written communications
- Get the latest techniques for continuous improvement
- Write a winning college entrance exam or compelling business presentation
Stop worrying about the grammar police and become more confident with your words!
- Saatavana seuraavilla kirjastokorteilla:
- Heili-kirjastot (Imatra, Lappeenranta, Lemi, Parikkala, Rautjärvi, Ruokolahti, Savitaipale, Taipalsaari)
Accounting dictionary = Diccionario de contabilidad / Nora Sánchez
Accounting; Spanish; Dictionaries; Spanish language; English; English language
Sánchez, Nora - Wiley 2004
Quite Literally: Problem Words and How to Use Them
English; language; usage; language
Hicks, Wynford - Taylor & Francis Group 2005
Colloquial English: A Complete English Language Course
spoken english; written english
King, Gareth - Taylor & Francis Group 2005
The Basics of English Usage
English Language; Grammar
Hicks, Wynford - Taylor & Francis Group 2009